Official The End.
Well, this is the second time I’m writing this since the first time it corrupted... So in a nutshell I’m closing down the server.

Why? Well mainly it's because I’ve lost motivation, I no longer have that passion that makes me want to constantly get home and work on the server, being active and all that “fun” stuff. Also I have a lot of personal stuff going on in my life right now, which is getting rather stressful on top of work and the last year of school. This is all probably evident from the lack of progress we’ve made recently, and the defalting player base.

Before I get onto what's happening next, I’d like to say a massive thank you to all of you since without you this wouldn’t have been such a large part of my life for the amount of time it has but  all good things come to an end.

A special thank you to all the “Staff” that have helped me along the way. So here it goes, thank you Control, Lancelot, Farmer_Steave, Zach, arjacx, Mouse, Shane, Llama, Lexi, Camel, Matias, Larry, Genimia, Woz, Pegleg, Lion, Pizza oh and Toni. I know we could've just used anti cheat, but where's the friendly touch in that, huh?

Also, to all the assistant managers, or whatever else I’ve also called them. First of Mondeo, the mong I started it with. A best friend of mine, we started the server just for a few players for another community. We never thought in a million years it would of become what it has today. It’s own community. Now I’m sure you’ve all heard the saying “second is the best” well, sorry Mondeo, but let's be honest Razy did a sick job of running this place (despite the awkward exit xd) I mean, he is now my “best internet friend” (Sorry Toni love you bb) but that’s cringe so, a good friend of mine will do. It mostly came from this community, all the late nights we used to spend together trying to make this a better place for you lot. Last but not least Sikkie “the one with the hairy chest” I mean, it's only been what, a week? :c. but boy if someone could tell me a negative thing about Sikkie I’ll be shocked. This guy is great, everyone could learn a lot from this guy.

Thank you to everyone who has donated over the years, I’ll be refunding everyone who has donated since september (DM ME TO MAKE IT HAPPEN), as everyone before than has since left or the donation has expired.

So the Discord, yeah… I don’t feel its right to keep the Discord server up without a server so I’m closing it down within a few hours of posting this. Nawh only joking, since I know 99% of the people here don’t even play on the server anymore, I think it’s a good idea to turn it into a community discord, to chat, play games, whatever really. (Feel free to DM me new names since, ngl I’m stumped).

I’m coming back to edit this, SINCE I FORGOT about Razy’s pride and joy, the website/forum. I’ll be keeping it up so you can look at it and be like “Dam, this place is the same as it was when there was actually players here” since let’s be honest, people posted on the forum way too much.

Why can’t someone else take over the server? Well, I’ve spoken to a few people about this, and honestly I don’t feel that someone would put the right work if its just handed over for free, as well as over a year's worth of work that has gone into it. So since that’s the case, DM me if you’re interested in purchasing it all/parts off me, then I’ll know you’ll be willing to try and make things work… unless you’ve just got cash to spend tho xd…

So yeah, that’s pretty much it. Knowing me, I’ll start up something else, since I’ve got a habit of making myself busy beyond belief, but why waste ya time? It's like not coming back. I’ll sure be about a bit to play a few games, maybe some rocket league (even though I’m shit at it).

-Origin out.
Good timezone to all and to all a good timezone, peace beaches
I'm staff on a minecraft server with 10 players...
What are you doing with your life?
[+] 1 user Likes Shane's post
Goodluck, this was fun while while it lasted. Goodluck Origin.
[+] 1 user Likes Inferno's post
(20-10-2017, 05:25 PM)Origin Wrote: I’m coming back to edit this, SINCE I FORGOT about Razy’s pride and joy, the website/forum. I’ll be keeping it up so you can look at it and be like “Dam, this place is the same as it was when there was actually players here” since let’s be honest, people posted on the forum way too much.
I TRIED SO HARD, AND GOT SO FAR, BUT IN THE END, IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER.
None of you like me anyways
[+] 2 users Like McRazy's post
Intense sad face
[+] 1 user Likes Mini_Gusta's post
I never even saw the server, My life is just shitty timing(Maybe even birth)...WHYYYY???!!!!

<3 love you origin... :I
(27-10-2017, 06:14 PM)Moeris Wrote: I never even saw the server, My life is just shitty timing(Maybe even birth)...WHYYYY???!!!!

<3 love you origin... :I

You did once upon a time <3
RIpppp
We have crossed paths again; The sands of fate that tie us together has turned red. Breaking it would be a sin. There may be no escape from what destiny has before us, But if you come with me... we can save them.